According to adv. no. 02 of 2023 Punjab Police announced the Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Out.
In this article you will get information about Punjab Police Constable recruitment 2023 detailed Information. How to Apply for Punjab police Constable recruitment 2023? Application Opening Date, Last Date, fees, Educational Qualifications, Physical Standards, Pay Scale, Syllabus, Official Website etc. details will be covered related to Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2023.
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Out
|Closing Date And Time||11:55 pm on 08/03/2023|
No. Of Vacancies in District Police Cadre
As per the Punjab Government Notification No. FD-FP-10MISC/87/2020-2FP1 dated
29.12.2020 pay scale of the post Constable is Rs.19,900/- and minimum pay admissible
of Rs. 19,900/- per month for three years from the date of joining in service.
|Minimum age for Punjab Police Sub Inspector Post||18 Years as on 1.1.2023|
|Maxiimum age for Punjab Police Sub Inspector Post||28 years as on 1.1.2023|
|Age Relaxtion for Scheduled Castes [SC] and Backward Classes [OBC]||5 Years [33|
years as on 1.1.2023]
|Name of the post||Minimum educational qualifications for eligibility|
|12th Passed or its equivalent from a recognized Education|
|Category||Minimum Height Required|
|Male||5’7″ (5 Feet 7 Inches)|
|Female||5’2″ (5 Feet 2 Inches)|
The selection process shall be comprising of the following three stages:
|Stage-I||Stage-I will consist of two Computer Based, Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type|
Papers viz. Paper-I and Paper-II, of which Paper-II shall be qualifying in nature.
|Stage-II||Stage-II will consist of Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Screening|
Test (PST). Both Physical Measurement Test and Physical Screening Test shall be
qualifying in nature.
|Stage-III||Stage-III will consist of Document Scrutiny|
PST (Physical Screening Test)
Physical Screening Test (PST)
|Candidate||Physical Screening Test|
|For Male Candidates|
(Including Ex-servicemen of age not
more than 35 years)
|(i) 1600 Meters Race to be completed in 6|
minutes 30 seconds (only one chance).
(ii) Long Jump 3.80 Meters (3 chances).
(iii) High Jump 1.10 Meters (3 chances).
|For Male Candidates|
(Ex-Servicemen of age more than 35
|(i) 1400 Meters Walk and Run to be completed|
in 12 minutes. (Only one chance).
(ii) 10 Full Squats within 3 minutes. (Only one
|For Female Candidates|
(Including Ex-Servicemen of age not
more than 35 years)
|(i) 800 Meters Race to be completed in 4|
minutes and 30 seconds. (only one chance)
(ii) Long Jump 3.00 Meters. (3 chances)
(iii) High Jump 0.95 Meters. (3 chances)
|For Female Candidates||(Ex-Servicemen of age more than 35|
(i) 800 meters run to be completed in 06
minutes (only one chance).
|Ex-Servicemen(ESM) of Punjab State|
only/Lineal Descendants of ESM
|SC/ST of all States and Backward|
Classes of Punjab State only
|Economically Weaker Sections(EWS)||600|
Also Read : Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023
|Last Date For Applying Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2023||08/03/2023|
- Any one ID proof (Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter I-Card, Driving License , PAN
- Personal details including address proof.
- Valid and active E-mail ID.
- Valid and active mobile number for receiving SMSs.
- Matriculation certificate for proof of age.
- Details/certificates pertaining to requisite educational qualifications including that for Punjabi language.
- Certificates issued by the Competent Authority for claiming benefit of Page 14 of 15 reservation, if applicable.
- Certificate issued by the office of DGP, Punjab, for eligibility for the 2% quota meant for the Wards of Police Personnel who fulfill required conditions, if applicable.
- Online payment facility such as internet banking, debit /credit card etc.
- Scanned recent (not older than 3 months) coloured passport size (4.5 cm x3.5 cm) front facing photograph against white background (minimum 80 KB and maximum 200 KB size in JPEG format).
- Scanned signatures (minimum 80 KB and maximum 200 KB size in JPEG format).
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Log In Link||Click Here|
|FAQs Link||Click here|
|Official Helpdesk Number||02261306245|
FAQs about Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2023
Q. What will be the mode of Examination?
Ans. Examination will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Q. What are Examination Dates and Timings?
Ans. Will be notified Shortly throught Official Website.
Q. Is there any negative marking in the examination?
Q. I am from outside Punjab, can I apply?
Ans. Candidate from outside Punjab can apply under General/Unreserved/Open category but only if they fullfil eligibility conditions.
Q. If I do not have the Surname or Last Name, how will I fill the application form?
Ans. In such cases, Candidates can use their first name to fill their last name or surname field also.
Q. In which format should I upload the scanned photograph and signature?
Ans. The images of the photograph and signature should be scanned in the “JPEG” format and should be of minimum size 80 KB to a maximum of 200 KB. Photographs/Signatures in no other format are accepted.
In addition, the following should be taken care of:
1. The photograph should be a colored passport size (4.5 cm length x 3.5 cm width) photograph with white background.
2. Head coverings, hair, head-dress, or facial ornaments should not obscure the face.
Q. Can I enter my parent’s Mobile number or E-mail ID while filling Registration Form?
Ans. In case any candidate does not have mobile/email id, he/she may use parent’s
Ans. contact the Helpline number 02261306245.