In this blog post, we will provide you with all the essential information about theIndian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification recruitment process, including eligibility criteria, application procedure, exam syllabus, and selection process. We will also share some tips to help you ace the exam and get selected for the Indian Navy.
So what are you waiting for? Start your journey to becoming a naval officer today!
The Indian Navy is currently accepting online applications for the recruitment of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers for various entries in the June 2024 (AT 24) course at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) in Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible unmarried men and women who meet the required eligibility criteria can access the full notification and submit their applications for Navy SSC Officer recruitment at joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Qualified unmarried male and female candidates are invited to apply for the grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for the course beginning in June 2024 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) in Ezhimala, Kerala. Applicants must meet the nationality requirements stipulated by the Government of India.
|Post Name||Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers|
|Course / Batch||Jun 2024|
|No. of Vacancy||224 Post|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start Date||7th October 2023|
|Apply Last Date||29th October 2023|
Are you eagerly anticipating the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification? Well, the wait is over, as the Indian Navy has officially issued the notification for SSC Officer Posts today. This is a significant opportunity for job seekers, and you can now submit your application.
To find more information and updates on this recruitment, please refer to the section below. On this page, you will discover comprehensive information about the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023, including the application start date, eligibility criteria, fees, pay scale, and more.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility criteria has been discribed below:
There is no application fee required for the Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023.
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of Payment||NA|
General Service [GS(X)]:
- Possess a BE/B.Tech degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks.
ATC / NAOO / Pilot:
- Hold a BE/B.Tech degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks. (Candidates must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and a minimum of 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- Have a BE/B.Tech degree in any discipline with a First Class OR
- Hold an MBA with a First Class OR
- Possess a B.Sc/B.Com/B.Sc.(IT) degree with a First Class along with a PG Diploma in Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Material Management OR
- Hold an MCA/M.Sc (IT) degree with a First Class.
- Possess a BE/B.Tech degree with a minimum of 60% marks in disciplines like Mechanical, Mechanical with Automation, Civil, Aeronautical, Aerospace, Metallurgy, Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering, Marine Engineering, Ship Technology, Ship Building, or Ship Design.
- Hold a Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Maths/Operational Research with 60% marks with Physics in B.Sc OR
- Hold a Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Physics/Applied Physics with 60% marks with Maths in B.Sc OR
- Possess a Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Chemistry with 60% marks with Physics in B.Sc OR
- Have a BE/B.Tech degree with a minimum of 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering OR
- Hold a BE/B.Tech degree with a minimum of 60% marks in Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunications/Electrical OR
- Possess an M.Tech degree with 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute in disciplines such as Manufacturing/Production Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering/Material Science.
Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- Hold a BE/B.Tech degree with a minimum of 60% marks in Mechanical, Mechanical with Automation, Marine, Instrumentation, Production, Aeronautical, Industrial Engineering & Management, Control Engineering, Aerospace, Automobiles, Metallurgy, Mechatronics, Instrumentation & Control.
Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- Possess a BE/B.Tech degree with a minimum of 60% marks in Electrical, Electronics, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Telecommunication, Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC), Instrumentation, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Power Engineering, or Power Electronics.
|Branch / Cadre||Vacancy||Born Between|
|General Service [GS–(X)]||40||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jul 2005|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||8||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jul 2003|
|Naval Air Operations Officer||18||02 Jul 2000 to 01 Jul 2005|
|Pilot||20||02 Jul 2000 to 01 Jul 2005|
|Logistics||20||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jan 2005|
|Education||18||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jul 2003|
|Engineering Branch [GS]||30||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jan 2005|
|Electrical Branch [GS]||50|
|Naval Constructor||20||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jan 2005|
The Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 selection process consists of the following stages:
- Stage 1: Initial Application Screening
- Stage 2: SSB Interview
- Stage 3: Document Verification
- Stage 4: Medical Examination
The shortlisting of applications will rely on candidates’ normalized marks in their qualifying degree. These marks will be normalized using the formulas specified on the Join Indian Navy website.
For BE/B.Tech candidates, the marks obtained up to the fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting, whether they have completed their degree or are in their final year.
Regarding post-graduate degrees (MSc, MCA, MBA, M.Tech), the marks from all semesters will be considered. Shortlisting for those in their final year will be based on their pre-final year performance.
Candidates who make it to the final merit list must provide proof of completing their qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% marks. This proof should be submitted via email to [email protected]. Candidates failing to meet this criteria will not be eligible to join the Academy.
Shortlisted candidates will receive notifications about their selection for the SSB interview through email or SMS, as indicated in their application form.
|Start Date for Apply Online||7th October 2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||29th october 2023|
|Official Notification PDF||View|
|Direct Apply Link||Click here|
|View More Upcoming Jobs||Click Here|
The last date for submission is October 29, 2023.
The Navy SSC Officers 2023 Exam Date has not been released yet. Information regarding the exam date will be available on the official website when announced.
The release date for the Navy SSC Officers Result 2023 is not mentioned in the notification.
There are a total of 224 positions.
The syllabus is available in the Advertisement/Notification.
1. First, visit the official Navy SSC Officers website.
2. Navigate to the Recruitment/Career Section.
3. Read the notification/advertisement thoroughly.
4. Click on the “Apply Online” button.
5. Fill in all the required details.
6. If necessary, complete the payment of the Application Fees.
7. Click the submit button and keep a printout for future reference.